Top Ad unit 728 × 90

MMM United Has Stopped Paying? MMM United Mavro not Growing? I can't Provide Help and Get Help in MMM United? - Read This




There has been a buzz that MMM united have crashed! Many people are complaining that MMM united is not paying again. Some people also complained that they provided help and haven't been matched.

Since the yuletide started MMM united has been working on there website. Along the line, we found it difficult to login and check our Mavros, now the Mavros have been freezed.

Rumor has it that MMM united is in pause mode and wouldnt make it public to avoid panic. I just think the rumour is true.

I provided help since 15 days ago and I have not been matched.....This might be a confirmation to the Pause mode.

Also, I requested to get Help since 10 days ago and I haven't been matched......I guess MMM united is in Pause mode really.

Please lets all be patient and wait for the yuletide/festive season to be over ..........

United We Stand...United We Fall!

MMM United rocks....

Join MMM United Today....Click Here to Register

MMM United Has Stopped Paying? MMM United Mavro not Growing? I can't Provide Help and Get Help in MMM United? - Read This Reviewed by Buusuu on 00:45 Rating: 5

15 comments:

All Rights Reserved by MMM United © 2016
Designed by Kukuvibes

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.